CDM Advisor Services
You will be allocated your own personal CDM advisor who will be your single point of contact throughout the project. AIS has a wealth of experience providing health and safety services, we have a CDM advisory package to suit your needs and help you undertake your duties under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015. Our services are flexible and can be tailored to your needs, they include but not limited to:
- Initial health and safety site survey to ascertain existing health and safety issues, and to identify where further information will be required prior to the start of construction.
- Advise of required pre-construction information following a site survey and produce a report for inclusion detailing potential health and safety issues identified.
- F10 notification to the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) as appropriate and manage for the lifetime of your project.
- Review the Construction Phase Plan and ensure it is appropriate and produced to enable work to begin on site and reviewed at health and safety site visits.
- Attend design team meetings and offer CDM and health and safety expertise.
- Undertake site visits / audits to review existing and potential health and safety risks and ensure they are being managed appropriately.
- Carry out competency checks to ensure that any contractors or designers that you engage for your project have sufficient skills, knowledge and experience to work safely.
- Review health and safety information relating to your site to help ensure that documents are suitable and sufficient for the project.
- Collate and produce Health and Safety files including periodic review.