Compliance Engineering for Airports
AIS offer a specialist Compliance Engineering Service ensuring new, refurbished or altered systems or assets in the airport environment are compliant through the various stages of the project life cycle from initiation, development, design, construction, delivery, testing and commissioning, bringing into use through to handover.
We will provide the essential compliance approvals and certification to clients and project teams that user requirements, legislation, regulations, codes of practice and engineering and operator standards covering safety, operational and property requirements have been met.
- A comprehensive building control service.
- One stop shop for legislative and standards advice.
- Review and passing of building plans.
- Fire and safety engineering.
- Provision of accessibility advice and access audits.
- Additional specialist services include structural, mechanical and electrical engineering, communications and systems integration.
- Tailor made service to Clients specific needs and project demands adding value to successful delivery and programme deliverables.